WAR interrogation - how elite are the bloggers?
Identify yourself! (Blogger name – what blog – class)
Syp, WAAAGH! A Warhammer Online Blog, Playing Syp, Dwarf Engineer
1) Where you at? (Normal rank – renown rank) - 3.5/5
Rank 24, RR 19
2) We want dedication soldier! (Average playtime every week) - 3/5
18-22 hours (a few a night, plus a few extra on Thursdays)
3) On a scale of 1 to 10 how skillful would you rate yourself? - 2.5/5
Ability to die heroically - 9.5
Ability to jump around Destruction players and be an annoying fly in their ear - 8
4) Who are you working with? (Class you like the most aside from your own and why) - 4.5/5
5) Give me names (Class you dislike the most and why) - 4.5/5
Witch Elves. Witch Elves. Witch Elves. A cuter rogue in form, but a rogue nonetheless -- and just as cowardly, overpowered and unforgiving as rogues in other titles.
6) What do you really want? (If you could make up one ability what would it be?) 4/5
A puppy cannon. The enemy would never be prepared for a face-full of puppies, and it would give me the psychological edge.
A good start Syp, quite a good level although you don't seem to be grinding enough scenarios to get your renown rank up there. :P
Reasonable playtime but I guess we can't expect something like 80 hours a week because of your obscene post rate.
I would like to think you could be a bit more awesome then an annoying fly..
Runepriests are apprentice jedis with wooden lightsabers, protecting use fom the evils of Destruction!
Too true, my pocket runepriest only has time to open his mouth before those Witch Elves have hammered him into a stunty pulp.
A psycological edge over something like a black orc may not be that much of an advantage as it has no brain, but still bonus points for creativity.
You have reached rank 40, you gain 22/30 points of 1337ness!